WHY INVEST IN LOMBOK?
• Growth hotspot for tourism in Indonesia.
• Global investment dollars eg Motor GP 2021.
• Investment from international company’s – the Accor Hospitality Group (Marriot, Sofitel, IBIS etc).
• Government monetary investment from Indonesia and Australia.
• ITDC future infrastructure and development planning.
• Mandalika project – tourism development.
• International airport is 15minutes from Kuta.
• Expanding food culture including Australian cafes, Italian, Mexican and Indonesian.
• South Lombok Community Association – Trash collection, beach clean ups, village security etc.
• Kuta Lombok Dogs – Sterilisation program for stray dogs and general vet care.
• Pro-active Expat community.
• Surf hotspots – Mawi Beach, Gerupuk, Selong Belanak and Dessert Point.
• South Gili Islands – snorkelling, diving etc.
• 3 of the top 5 Best Beaches in Indonesia are in Lombok.
WHY INVEST WITH MEWALI?
• Entry level investment at an economical price.
• Australian owned, built and managed.
• English speaking management team and staff.
• Easy and familiar western style strata structure.
• No hidden fees or cost, absolutely none.
• Finance options available.
• Open, honest and transparent investment
• Your choice of investment, residential, holiday letting or freehold
…we can now present an investment portfolio we are proud of and that is financially achievable
We have done a lot of hard yards and made some expensive mistakes and after 24 months we have completed a commercial villa complex, one residential project, brought and sold land, leased villa’s and purchased our commercial offices. There has been many a hard lesson along the way, we have had to adapt on the run but we can now present an investment portfolio we are proud of and that is financially achievable. Having formed an Indonesian Company, we have control of our land and the rights of use, so our investment is secure for our future and yours. Along with our Indonesian lawyer, Paul and I have structured a long term lease template and strata scheme based around Australian strata laws, and the Charter agreement on simplified holiday park regulations. Mewali Lombok is managed by our handpicked English speaking team and supervised by our company director and General Manager. Our lessons learnt and hands on approach coupled with our transparent and candid management style makes Mewali Lombok a white collar business for blue collar investors.